Achieving best cost with the best source, delivering savings, covering compliance risks, keeping accurate (audit-ready) documentation
- Manage total procurement activities from receiving Procurement request, through giving purchase requisition input instruction to stakeholders for raising purchase requisitions, ensuring compliance to policies and procedures
- Thoughtfully and professionally interface with all areas that touch Procurement for both Inspur and the Client: Inspur Procurement teams and associated management; Client procurement, business stakeholders, supply base, management team, Legal, Risk, and Help Desk
- to implement strategic contracts at the tactical level, and redirect spend as appropriate
- to cement handoffs across teams, answer any clarifying questions from Procurement or other parties (Help Desk, business stakeholders, etc.)
- to ensure quality of work product, to keep informed of industry, compliance, process, procedure, and personnel updates
- Execute competitive bid events
- Workload balance between client demands and daily project load to support successful delivery against client contractual performance commitments
- Manage day-to-day in HQ technology platform
- Act as a “team player” for backup as designated within the team to support continued success of deliverables during peak work periods and peer allotted vacations/company holidays
- Maintain the professional execution of daily work in line with the client contractual commitments and as defined in the client approved processes and policies
- Promote process efficiencies through focus on automated channels where applicable and / or knowledge sharing within your client team
- Act in compliance with all relevant Inspur business conduct guidelines as well as client-driven procurement processes/policies/procedures.
ERP, SAP Outlook, MS Office
Skills/Knowledge based experience desired –
Project management, RFI/P/Q, Contracting, Negotiation, External Client Facing, Workload management. Legal/Paralegal experience, Supply chain experience, Health Care industry, Insurance industry, Financial Services experiences are a plus.