- Lead and/or manage projects/programs, create and deliver program status presentations
- Direct teams and individuals toward project schedules and identify risks and risk mitigation while ultimately delivering a superior customer experience and a common objective
- Recognize and resolve project issues and coordinate appropriate escalation including managing stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with our partner network internally and externally to identify areas of improvement that deliver competitive advantage for Inspur and our customers in terms of service offerings, scalability, simplicity and cost
- Support identification of organizational & business improvement opportunities using quantitative analysis to drive decision making and improvement of processes and tools
Operation management has never been more important to our organization; play an integral role in the business tying project results to business goals, resulting in better market positioning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve for business efficiency. The position will be involved in the definition, planning, management, and delivery of various projects.