We are seeking a Technical Recruiter (internal) to become an integral member of the Inspur team.
You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You will implement sourcing strategies that will result in providing a qualified and diverse candidate pool nationwide through networking, referrals, internet sourcing, as well as job postings. Ideal candidates will manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. In addition, this person will be responsible for evaluating the skill-level, managing the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and offer negotiation.
- Coordinate and follow through end to end recruitment cycle including but not limited to Interviewing, offering, negotiating and closing assigned requisitions.
- Meet/communicate with hiring managers to identify the exact “best fit” for their technical needs.
- Source and screen technical candidates to ensure their skill sets match the requirements of the position.
- Diligently tracking recruitment procedures and progress.
- Negotiate compensation package with potential candidates.
- Follow-up with both hiring managers and candidates in a timely basis.
- Documentation of candidate and requirements data entry into system.
- Networking and maintaining relationships with key candidate communities, proactively build resource pool and pipeline.