Inspur is ranked amongst the Top 4 Biggest Server Manufacturers in the world and the top manufacturer in China. Since our inception we have been proudly represented by some of the brightest minds in computing from around the world who have helped us achieve our big dreams. We value the contribution of our employees in making us a success story and reward them with recognition for addressing computing challenges with innovation.
Operation administration has never been more important to our organization; play an integral role in the business tying project results to business goals, resulting in better market positioning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve for business efficiency. The position will be involved in the definition, planning, management, and delivery of various projects.
- Lead and/or handle projects/programs, create production plan and deliver program status presentations
- Direct teams and individuals toward project schedules and identify risks and risk mitigation while ultimately delivering a superior customer experience and a common objective
- Recognize and resolve project issues and coordinate appropriate escalation including managing stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with our partner manufacturer internally and externally to identify areas of improvement that deliver competitive advantage for Inspur and our customers in terms of service offerings, scalability, simplicity and cost
- Support identification of organizational & business improvement opportunities using quantitative analysis to drive decision making and improvement of processes and tools
- 2+ years experienced in process control in SAP and ERP systems, quality metrics, lean manufacturing, etc.
- Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Accounting or Industrial Engineering or at least 3+ years equivalent background College level
- Basic knowledge of software tools are required (e.g. MSOffice, statistics packages, production planning, monthly sales revenue report and etc.)
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills and organizational abilities
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals