Server Board Design Engineer
We are looking for a motivated hardware design engineer to research, design, develop, and test server mother boards, switching boards, PCIe add-on cards and backplane products in Inspur Systems Inc.
- Draw schematics of server mother boards, switching boards, PCIe add-on cards and backplane products.
- Create and approve stack up of PCBs
- Write layout guide of the circuit boards.
- Do necessary simulations, measurements and validations of the signal integrity analysis for the designed PCB.
- Collaborate with layout engineers, validation engineers, software engineers, firmware engineers, production engineers, system engineers, FAEs, debugging engineers and deploying team to discover and solve any engineering issues.
- Accomplish the products to conform to product specifications, EMC standard, energy regulation requirement, VMWare certification, Hana certification and other industrial & IT standards.
- Provide the full documents and guides to the contract manufacturers and production department for production.
- Accomplish the other job assigned by the manager.
- 2+ years of experience in board level design with BSEE or MSEE
- Understanding of X86 architecture, Networking and Storage system Having deep knowledge on circuit design, PCB layout, Cadence allegro software, debugging tools, such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer, USB analyzer and I2C analyzer etc.
- Having deep knowledge of signal integrity theories
- Understanding of electromagnetic and transmission line theory
- Having experience on both simulations and lab measurements to validate the simulation results
- Having experience on power distribution design
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Full-time Employee
How To Apply:
Please e-mail your resume directly to Inspur