Technical Marketing Manager
A Day in the Life –
As the Technical Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated leader in shaping and introducing the world to Inspur’s products. Whether you’re preparing what key specs and content to highlight in our latest product video or writing a detailed white paper, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead our customers in understanding every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. In this role, you’ll be telling the story of our products with creative experiences that are world class. You’ll be actively engaged with our sales team to ensure that we are developing in the right direction with our customers and the latest industry trends, while at the same time working closely with the rest of the marketing team to gather input and clearly communicate the creative vision.
- Develop strong relationships with Product, Program Managers, and PR in order to develop and plan significant launch moments throughout the year.
- Comfortably write technical documents, communicate specs, and present them to senior IT leaders while being able to convert the concepts into layman’s terms.
- Understand industry dynamics and user satisfaction, and use this knowledge to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Craft compelling, innovative stories for our current and future users.
- Work across several aspects of marketing from strategy and storytelling, to events and communication, to social media and website development.
- Confirm technical architectural information that can be circulated.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in a related role in technical marketing, product management, sales engineering, or solutions architecture
- Strong IT hardware architectural knowledge
- Strong understanding of key industry trends and players
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical content
- A track record of marketing excellence, with experience working in digital media and technology
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, leading to thoughtful recommendations, actions plans and online campaigns
- A talent for distilling complex issues into simple and intuitive narratives
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Ready to roll up sleeves and operate in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills: writing, verbal, presentations
Marketing Team Values & Beliefs –
Exceeding Company Goals Is Our No. 1 Mission · We’re One Team & Share the Same Vision · We Define Success & Make History Together · Desire to Make Impossible Possible · We Want to Do the Right Things and Do Them Right · We Want to Challenge the Status Quo and Enable Creativity · We Do Our Very Best & Continue to Improve · A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish · Sell The Problem We Solve, Not the Product
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Full-time Employee
How To Apply:
Please e-mail your resume directly to Inspur