1) No power after startup
After the machine is connected with power cable, no power is provided for the machine while pressing the On/Off button, and indicator does not light up after power on.
2) Power module indicator off or red indicator on
The machine is under normal operation, but a certain power module indicator is off or red indicator is on to alarm.
3) No display after power on
No information output appeared on the display after power on via pressing On/Off button.
4) Front panel indicator is off
All front panel indicators are off after power on.
5) Front panel status indicator alarms
The machine is under normal operation, but status indicator alarms.
6) Blank screen of the display
Blank screen fault occurs during display usage.
7) Abnormal display
Trembling, rolling or twisting screen images on the display during machine usage.
8) Memory capacity displays abnormality
It is shown by the operation system that memory capacity does not correspond with physical memory capacity.
9) Keyboard and mouse are not available
Neither keyboard nor mouse could be operated normally.
10) USB interface problem
Introduces solutions to failing to use USB interface.