Fremont, California, March 3, 2017 — Inspur, a leading datacenter and cloud computing total solutions provider, will be announcing its newest products supporting Open Compute Project (OCP) for next generation data center and cloud infrastructure at OCP Summit 2017 on March 8-9 in Santa Clara, California.
• Four new OCP products on display in the Inspur booth, B4. These units meet Open Compute Project (OCP) specifications, creating an ideal solution for hyperscale data centers seeking to move to the latest and most sustainable OCP standards.
• One speaking presentation (March 8th 5:30pm~5:45pm at the EXPO Hall Theater Hall A&B) to review the leading standards in Open Data Center Projects today (OCP, ODCC/Scorpio and Open 19) and announce Inspur OCP ORv2 product line specs, availability, and schedule. The session will also focus on Inspur’s participation in all Open Data Center communities and driving convergence in design to bring value, optimization and Open Designs for the Hyperscale Datacenters and Cloud Deployments.
Industry adoption of OCP is rapidly growing as the next generation cloud data center stresses on efficient data center designs for scalable computing in form of workload optimized servers. Inspur’s innovative data center & cloud technology product offerings target efficiency, high-performance and flexibility thereby complementing the goals of OCP computing initiatives. Designs deploying Inspur technology offerings are optimized for total cost of ownership (TCO) and complexity that are essential key requirements for scalable computing designs.
Inspur will show the following products:
• Inspur Open Rack: the Inspur Open Rack is a breakthrough rack standard designed specifically as a data center solution for OCP. The rack is designed to maximize both efficiency and density for all of the user’s equipment, ensuring that components achieve a maximum lifespan. Each rack is divided into 48mm tall sections or zones, providing better thermal design.
• Inspur OCS 4S Node: based on the OCP Open Cloud Server (OCS) specifications contributed by Microsoft® and the next generation Intel® Xeon® processor product family, is an innovative solution to run business applications and ideal for the Balance Workload and Flexible IO Options.
• Inspur ON5263M5 (2OU/3-Node): designed to comply with the latest Open Rack v2.0 standard and OCP-compliant 19” servers, Inspur’s new ON5263M5 compute node supports the next generation Intel® Xeon® processor product family. It can configure multi-workload appliances with a flexible design – allows enhanced I/O flexibility and enables simplified datacenter operations.
• Inspur NF5280M5: based on the next generation Intel® Xeon® processor microarchitecture, Inspur’s new NF5280M5 enterprise rackmount server is ideal for enterprise cloud application, distributed file system server, ERP and small and medium-scale database, virtualization and high end enterprise applications.
According to Kevin Huang, Inspur’s Marketing Director for Overseas, “Inspur is committed to the OpenProject community. Our years of experience working with customers to build and run cloud-scale datacenters provides us a unique perspective on how to help them transform their own infrastructure to manage hyper-scale workloads. At the OCP summit, we will be showing new contributions that make available Inspur’s latest server hardware innovations to the broader OCP community.”