Position and Scope Description:
Inspur Systems, Inc. Service Delivery management is a service related position focused on customer installation and technical issue resolution, to ensure service delivery to the satisfaction of the customer. This position will require you to travel to customer sites
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage delivery of service to customers including set-up and troubleshooting
- Establish the appropriate scope and select the right resources, including timely and clear communication, to properly implement optimal service for customers
- Maintain high level of customer service while in the field
- Monitor the service delivery partner performance and set up the right pool of the resource.
- Analyze industry trend, customer requirement and collect competitors’ situation and optimize service delivery strategy.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree with 3 years or bachelor degree with 5 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry at least. Multi-national company working experience is preferred.
- 2+ years’ service delivery etc. Extensive experience in server & computer industry service delivery management
- Good at project management, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin, able to communicate with teams across different regions and cultures
- Innovative, customer oriented, team player and able to work under pressure