Inspur Service Key Account Manager
Position and Scope Description:
Inspur Systems Inc.’s Service Key Account Manager is a position focused on, but not limited to Key Account Customer service support and management, sales alignment and detailed analyses of customer needs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Formulate a plan to establish every step of communication with customer to ensure all needs are addressed and met
- Manage any negative feedback from customer and make amendments as needed
- Promote services offered and manage the relationship with the Key Account Customer.
- Utilizing feedback, analyze and predict customer needs
- Seek out and establish new customer base
- Closely track industry trends and optimize service strategy.
- Partner with sales team to promote hardware sales
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree with 3 years or bachelor degree with 5 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry at least. Experience working with international companies preferred
- 2+ years’ Service Key Account management experience. Extensive experience in server & computer industry service management.
- Good with project management, proficient in Excel and
- Excellent at customer communication and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin, able to communicate with teams across different regions and cultures.
- Innovative, customer oriented, team player and able to work under pressure.