Inspur Service Operation Management
Position and Scope Description:
Inspur Systems, Inc.’s Service Operations Management is a position focused on service KPI management, reporting, data analysis, and adjustment to ensure service performance aligns with customer needs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Report based on the fixed frequency, to boost visibility of the Fremont branch service performance
- Data analysis and troubleshooting for root causes. Utilize data collected to make adjustments for improvement
- Make detailed analysis of industry trend, customer needs and competitors’ situation to optimize service KPI strategy.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree with 3 years or bachelor degree with 5 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry at least. Experience working for international companies is preferred.
- 2+ years’ in service operation management. Extensive experience in server & computer industry service operations preferred.
- Good with project management, proficient in Excel and
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin, able to communicate with teams across different regions and cultures
- Innovative, customer oriented, team player and able to work under pressure.
- Very sensitive to numbers; good at trends and analytics. Ability to translate data into readable reports for internal and external usage