Inspur Systems Inc., located in Silicon Valley, CA, is a part of Inspur Group, a leading global data center and cloud computing solutions provider founded in 1945. Among the world’s top 3 server providers, we deliver and deploy robust, performance-optimized, purpose-built solutions to major data centers around the globe to address important emerging fields and applications. We are the majority server provider for global companies such as Alibaba and Baidu. Join our team at Inspur!
- Incoming material quality inspection
- To perform visual Q.C. inspections for defects of raw material, assembled good, and finished goods.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to ensure effective inspection and testing procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Manage and keep inspection record
- Update inspection plan and criteria accordingly and improve on inspection process through data analysis.
- The position requires the ability to make decisions and dispositions regarding product acceptability while working with minimal supervision
- Keep and organize test samples in the proper storage conditions. Maintain 5S in work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree required
- 3 years of electronic quality control experience required
- Language: English or Mandarin