Inspur Systems Inc., located in Silicon Valley, CA, is a part of Inspur Group, a leading global data center and cloud computing solutions provider founded in 1945. Among the world’s top 3 server providers, we deliver and deploy robust, performance-optimized, purpose-built solutions to major data centers around the globe to address important emerging fields and applications. We are the majority server provider for global companies such as Alibaba and Baidu. Join our team at Inspur!
Inspur Systems, Inc.’s Service RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) management is a position focused on service component’s necessity rebalance, inventory management, logistics and repair etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage component planning, inventory, rebalance, logistics, return and repair to ensure smooth operation of components
- Monitor component operation performance including, but not limited to identification, analysis, and resolution of any abnormal occurrences
- In accordance to industry trend, be able to predict customer requirement and analyze current market situation to optimize service component strategy.
- Master degree with 3 years or bachelor degree with 5 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry at least. Experience with international companies preferred.
- 2+ years in component stock planning and inventory management
- Extensive experience in rackserver and computer industry materials management
- Good at project management, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin; able to communicate with teams from different regions and cultures.
- Excels at establishing good working relationships internally and externally of company
- Ability to multitask under pressure