Service RMA Management
Position and Scope Description:
Inspur Systems, Inc.’s Service RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) management is a position focus on service components necessity rebalance, inventory management, logistics and repair etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage component planning, inventory, rebalance, logistics, return and repair to ensure smooth operation of components
- Monitor component operation performance including, but not limited to identification, analysis, and resolution of any abnormal occurrences
- In accordance to industry trend, be able to predict customer requirement and analyze current market situation to optimize service component strategy.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree with 3 years or bachelor degree with 5 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry at least. Experience with international companies preferred.
- 2+ years in component stock planning and inventory management
- Extensive experience in rackserver and computer industry materials management
- Good at project management, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin; able to communicate with teams from different regions and cultures.
- Excels at establishing good working relationships internally and externally of company
- Ability to multitask under pressure