Inspur Systems Inc., located in Silicon Valley, CA, is a part of Inspur Group, a leading global data center and cloud computing solutions provider founded in 1945. Among the world’s top 3 server providers, we deliver and deploy robust, performance-optimized, purpose-built solutions to major data centers around the globe to address important emerging fields and applications. We are the majority server provider for global companies such as Alibaba and Baidu. Join our team at Inspur!
Position and Scope Description
Service Support Engineer is a service-related position focused on customer technical support, installation service and break & fix service etc. to ensure service delivery can satisfy the customer expectations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Self-motivated, with the ability to proactively take initiative and work independently or within a team environment.
- The ability to work with engineers across multiple disciplines, as well as customers of various positions including executive level interaction.
- Coordinate with Engineering team and QM team to identify issues, debug, and resolve all customer issues.
- Experience managing multiple customer-accounts with standard data center knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Provide technical support to customer and configure services
- Assist customer to understand all products and perform demo for various field applications.
- Install and configure systems and perform troubleshoot on the process and resolve issues.
- Analyze applications and recommend expert advice for customer.
- Onsite support and ability to travel is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree with 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry at least. Multi-national company working experience is preferred.
- 2+ years’ related experience with rich experience in server & internet industry.
- Good at Project management, proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin, able to communicate with teams from different region and culture.
- Innovative, customer oriented, team player and able to work under pressure.