OCP Tech Week
OCP Tech Week: 4 Day Virtual Forum
Join Inspur for a four-day* virtual interactive experience with leaders and members of the open compute ecosystem! Live content includes OCP technology updates, engineering workshops, and technical deep dives on various OCP initiatives. More details at the OCP Tech Week official site.
* No sessions on Nov 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
The forum will include:
- A look back at 2019/2020 Key Accomplishments and Strategic Actions
- A sneak peak at 2021 Technology Initiatives (from our Community’s perspective) and how OCP will address these future trends
- Announcements on new Contributions Requirements and changes to Recognition Programs for Facilities/Products
- Technical deep dives with plenty of time for interactive discussions on current Project activity
Inspur Speaker Sessions
Tune in to Inspur’s sessions for project updates and technical discussions!
Tues, 6:10-6:40 am PT
OCP General Purpose Enterprise Server 2021 Workstream
Alan Chang, Inspur Systems VP of Product Management
Thurs, 5:45-6:00 pm PT
OAI Reference System Review by Inspur
Gavin Wang, Inspur Systems Senior Product Manager
OCP China Day: Nov 13
OCP China Day 2020 will take place live in Beijing on November 13, 2020 during the OCP Tech Week. Join OCP community leaders like Facebook, Microsoft, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent, and experts from various industries like finance and communications. Participate in discussions on cutting-edge open computing technologies such as AI, edge computing, data center infrastructure, software and applications. See the latest open computing products and technologies at the demo area and experience them hands-on.