- Tool-less design for increased efficiency
- Flexible 1OU, 2OU form factors
- Powerful and efficient
The World’s First OCP-Accepted™ Compute Node Based on Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Family
The ON5263M5 is based upon the Open Rack Standard V2.0 and incorporates many of the highly desired features of OCP, making it an ideal solution for hyper-scale data centers seeking to move to the latest and most sustainable OCP standards.
Leveraging the technology advancements of the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, this compute node delivers greater performance, improved efficiency, and open source features. It can configure multi-workload appliances with a flexible design – allows enhanced I/O flexibility and enables simplified datacenter operations. To provide easy maintenance and minimize service interruptions, the ON5263M5 can be removed and replaced quickly, without the need to power down the entire rack system.
- First OCP-Accepted Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor Motherboard
- Tool-less design
- Flexible in 1OU and 2OU vanity free form factors
- Maximum power efficiency, serviceability and cost efficiency
- Efficiency: The latest Intel® Skylake technology and industry standards to create a highly functional device that achieves an overall dynamic yet efficient infrastructure while keeping maintenance costs low.
- Openness: The mother board design is committed to contribute IP to the OCP community; Open technology such as Open BMC, IPMITool, Linux OS, ONIE and well as nonproprietary SFP, QSFP, IB features.
- Tool-Less Design: Capitalizing on tool-less design features for quick setup and easy maintenance, allows for rapid scalability and modular data center design for greater flexibility to Data Center Managers.
|CPU||2x Intel Xeon Scalable Processor, Max TDP 145W|
|DIMM||16x DDR4 2933/2666 MT/s memory|
|Storage||Front : 1x 3.5” SATA Drive
Internal: 1x SATA/PCIe M.2
|Ethernet (Front Side)||2x PCIe 3.0 x16 FHHL|
|I/O (Front Side)||1x GbE RJ45 port
2x USB, 1xVGA
|Form Factor (WxDxH)||174.5 x 730.4 x 88.98 mm|