Service & Warranty
Inspur Systems Standard 3n1 Warranty Overview:
- Inspur Systems Product Warranty Support includes a standard three-year system warranty with first year Advance Replacement *, provided at no charge.
- Inspur pays one way of the shipping charge; customer pays one way of the shipping charge.
- Inspur Systems hardware repair program is available to customers via the Return Material Authorization (RMA) process accessible trough our RMA Web Portal
Optional additional services:
- Worldwide help desk support available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm or 24/7 local, which include telephone and/or email support.
- Warranty extension up to a total of 5 years is available. Please contact your local Inspur systems Sales Representative.
- For more comprehensive support, Inspur Systems offers various support and warranty packages to choose from, including Onsite NBD, Onsite 4-hour, white glove professional services for rack scale deployments, etc. For customers requiring customized support services, please contact your Inspur sales representative. Each service offering is designed to meet specific service level requirements for Customers’ changing business needs. For more information, contact Inspur Systems Support Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspur Systems 3n1 Warranty Support is valid for three years, beginning the date of shipment.
- Warranty support covers defects in material or workmanship in all Inspur hardware products.
- Coverage is only valid on the hardware components packaged with the original Inspur Systems product. Devices added after the shipment from Inspur Systems are not covered.
- Damage due to external causes, including accidents, abuse or misuse are not covered under this warranty program.
- Any custom modification performed on any devices within the system originally shipped from Inspur Systems automatically terminates the 3n1 Warranty.
Return Material (RMA) Request:
- RMA request can be submitted via Inspur Systems’ RMA portal
* Advance Replacement –replacement unit is shipped in advance of you having to send back the defective unit.